Account Manager Americas
We are looking to expand our sales team to proactively grow sales for our revolutionary network connected video wall—an exciting product in the high-growth digital signage space. We are looking for energetic people who like working with people—over the phone or in person.
This is an excellent sales opportunity for someone interested in a career in technology sales. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this position will include working with existing resellers and end customers, talking to inbound leads that have downloaded our resources or asked to be called, helping to develop lead generation campaigns, signing on new reseller partners and closing sales opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Outbound calling, follow up on inbound inquiries, develop call lists, send follow-up emails and give web presentations/demos.
- Help to develop and follow up on lead generation campaigns. Communicate value proposition to prospective customers and channel partners, in calls, emails and web presentations
- Training channel partner sales team and supporting them in selling Userful's products
- Achieve targets for outbound call volumes and successful customer contacts
- Log contacts, conversations and accounts in CRM system Meet sales targets
- Clear and convincing verbal and written communication in English
- Desire to have a career in technology sales (2-5 years experience preferred)
- Interest and experience in technology, AV experience an asset
- Ability to think on your feet quickly and move through tasks efficiently
- High energy, organized, motivated self-starter
- Effective team player, willing to take instructions and eager to learn
- Post secondary degree
Competitive pay with fixed and variable (i.e., commission) components and company health benefit plan.
We’re Looking Forward to Hearing from You!
Send a resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Americas - Account Manager” in the subject line.
Userful Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.