Be part of a team developing disruptive technology in a changing and competitive landscape. Userful is charting new ground as the world’s most innovative cloud-managed digital display infrastructure company, redefining a multi-billion dollar industry with our Visual Networking Platform.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Application Developer to join our growing technical team in our Calgary office.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop innovative new products, and enhancements to existing products, in Userful’s portfolio.
- Work closely with other team members in solving problems that deliver real value to customers around the world.
- Ensuring that product quality is maintained throughout the design, development and testing process.
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues through active participation in design and code reviews.
- A deep understanding of object-oriented design and development.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Java software development.
- Any experience with GWT, Vert.x and Android development is an asset.
- Git and Linux experience.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- A post-secondary degree or technical diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Eligibility to work in Canada
We offer a competitive package comprising salary, stock options, health benefits plan. Regular work weeks consist of forty hours with flex time, as Userful strives to support a work-life balance. A health benefit plan, gym, friendly corporate environment, connection to the +15 on the second floor, and many other incentives are included for all of our employees.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Hiring decisions are based on qualifications, job requirements, and business needs. All applicants are considered regardless of race, religious beliefs, gender, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, national origin, marital status, or sexual orientation. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is also available on request during the recruitment process.
Userful has a Zero Tolerance policy and is opposed to all forms of harassment or retaliation, including sexual, racial, and ethnic or religious harassment, regardless of whether the harassment or retaliation occurs directly or indirectly.
We look forward to hearing from you!