Marketing Coordinator (Lead Generation)
Userful is a fast-growing, cutting edge software company in the AV industry looking to bring on a motivated, tech-savvy, and out-of-the-box thinker to execute and improve our lead generation strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a big role in the company’s revenue generation world-wide. Our lead generation efforts go beyond the US and Canada and include targeted campaigns in regions around the world.
Ready to join the excitement of a growing company?
- Manage lead generation campaigns; creation, execution, reporting, and analysis on SEM/PPC, Social, Display/Retargeting and other B2B paid media channels.
- Use Hubspot and Excel to track and report, analyze the performance of paid media campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Implement test initiatives such as landing page and ad copy A/B tests.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor paid media advertising.
- Suggest new PPC ideas as well as identifying the possibilities of new initiatives and innovative programs.
- Experience with B2B paid advertising (PPC/SEM, Social Media, 3rd party), ideally in enterprise lead gen environments.
- Preference to those with experience in driving social media campaigns and growth
- Experience in the IT or AV industry is an asset.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mathematics or any related field has added value, but it’s not necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to strategize and prioritize assignments
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communication skills
We offer a competitive package comprising salary, stock options, health benefits plan.
Regular work weeks consist of forty hours with flex time, as Userful strives to support a work-life balance. A health benefit plan, gym, friendly corporate environment, connection to the +15 on the second floor, and many other incentives are included for all of our employees.
Hiring decisions are based on qualifications, job requirements, and business needs. All applicants are considered regardless of race, religious beliefs, gender, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, national origin, marital status, or sexual orientation. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is also available on request during the recruitment process.
Userful has a Zero Tolerance policy and is opposed to all forms of harassment or retaliation, including sexual, racial, and ethnic or religious harassment, regardless of whether the harassment or retaliation occurs directly or indirectly.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, due to the large volume of applications usually received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!