A growing Calgary based software company is looking for an experienced Marketing Director. Userful has a unique and compelling technology solution that is taking off with enterprise customers around the world and our growing team is looking for talented hands-on marketing leadership.
The Marketing Director will report to the VP of Marketing and will actively develop and implement marketing campaigns, product launches and other initiatives while managing team members. The ideal candidate has multiple years of B2B enterprise marketing experience running demand generation and/or product marketing. Experience in field marketing in support of channel partners is a big asset.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, has a background of achievement and has a drive to succeed.
What You Will Be Doing
- Evaluating and developing a marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversee and work hands on in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, product launches, demand generation.
- Work closely with the sales team and product management team.
- Coordinating and working hands on start to finish to deliver marketing projects
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Researching demand for our products and services as well as competitor research.
- Building positioning statements, product messaging and collateral for sales and channel partner enablement
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 8+ years delivering exceptional marketing campaigns
- 4+ years of management experience leading and growing a team
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles ,managing team members and running campaigns
- Strong experience in B2B marketing and preferably in the technology sector
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong copy-writing skills, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Regular work weeks consist of forty hours with flex time, as Userful strives to support a work-life balance. A health benefit plan, gym, friendly corporate environment, connection to the +15 on the second floor, and many other incentives are included for all of our employees.
Competitive package comprised of: Salary, stock options, health benefits plan.
We’re Looking Forward to Hearing from You!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Director” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however due to the large volume of applications usually received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Userful Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.