Userful is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join the fast-paced finance team for a Part-Time opportunity. Reporting to VP Finance and working closely with the HR team, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of our semi-monthly payrolls as well as payroll reporting. This role requires attention to detail and integrity. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of services and benefits that bring the best to their personal and professional lives.
If you are looking to join an organization with a friendly atmosphere, and a passionate team with limitless potential, then, Userful is the place for you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Administration and processing the organization's payroll activities on semi-monthly basis for our US and Canadian team
- Process regular payments, pay raises, pay adjustments from present and prior pay periods, statutory and non-statutory deductions and direct deposits
- Verification of information received from Human Resources department
- Maintain accurate employee information including personal information, employment income, allowances, benefits, non- regular payments, termination of employment
- Track vacation and payables
- Provide guidance to leadership with regards to various payroll legislation
- Processes requests for ROE’s and T4’s
- Perform payroll Year end process
- Maintain internal and government documents
- Reconcile and process third party remittances
- Prepare and file WCB returns
- Must have Canadian Payroll Certificate (PCP)
- Must have at least intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Must have experience in ADP payroll system
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- High energy, organized, motivated self-starter
- Effective team player, willing to take instructions and eager to learn
- 2-3 years of experience with post-secondary education
- Positive attitude with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates accuracy, attention to detail, and reliability
We offer a competitive package comprising salary, stock options, health benefits plan. Regular work weeks consist of forty hours with flex time, as Userful strives to support a work-life balance. A health benefit plan, gym, friendly corporate environment, connection to the +15 on the second floor, and many other incentives are included for all of our employees.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Hiring decisions are based on qualifications, job requirements, and business needs. All applicants are considered regardless of race, religious beliefs, gender, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, national origin, marital status, or sexual orientation. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is also available on request during the recruitment process.
Userful has a Zero Tolerance policy and is opposed to all forms of harassment or retaliation, including sexual, racial, and ethnic or religious harassment, regardless of whether the harassment or retaliation occurs directly or indirectly.
We look forward to hearing from you!