Marketing Coordinator (Communications & PR)
Userful is a fast-growing and cutting edge software company in the AV industry looking to bring on a motivated, tech-savvy PR coordinator to help us execute our outside-of-the-box approach to Corporate Communications, and help amplify our message about why Userful is the future of AV and visual applications in the enterprise. We’re doing PR in a new way and looking for someone ready to embrace and uncover the new and exciting.
As part of the Corporate Marketing team, you will take responsibility in the collaboration, execution, and measurement of our PR & Media Relations Campaigns—from product announcements to corporate achievements, partnerships, events, etc.—with the goal of building and enhancing our company’s brand in front of existing and prospective customers, channel partners, industry analysts and writers, trade publishers, investors, and employees.
Does that sound exciting to you? Then keep reading…
What You Will Be Doing
- Help plan, implement and manage public relations and social media programs
- Help plan and budget for PR events, social media campaigns, programs and initiatives, leveraging digital media and online events
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Create content for social and media announcements and media kits (online and offline) including, but not limited to: press releases, social media posts. etc.
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Produce content for social media channels Help maintain our drumbeat of customer wins and exciting announcements
- Support the implementation of PR policies and procedures
- Monitor and report KPIs for PR department, and measure /report PR campaigns
- Help build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders—Media, analysts, PR contacts at our partner companies etc.
- 1-4 years of related work experience
- Post Secondary degree in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent written communication skills Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Tech-driven / tech-savvy and familiar with basic concepts of computing, networking, AV technology, IT
- A knack for Social Media—a plus if it’s in the B2B field. (Tell us about it in your cover letter!)
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools (particularly Hubspot) an asset
- Experience in Public Relations (PR work in B2B a big plus)
- Working knowledge of Adobe applications
A tip for your application: Tell us what does an outside-the-box approach to PR mean to you, and give us examples.
The competitive package comprises Salary, stock options, health benefits plan.
Regular work weeks consist of forty hours with flex time, as Userful strives to support a work-life balance. A health benefit plan, gym, friendly corporate environment, connection to the +15 on the second floor, and many other incentives are included for all of our employees.
Userful Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, due to the large volume of applications usually received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!