Software Application Developer
Be part of a disruptive technology in a changing and competitive landscape, as Userful charts new ground as the world’s most innovative cloud-managed digital display infrastructure company, redefining a multi-billion dollar industry with our Visual Networking Platform.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Application Developer to join our growing technical team in the Calgary office.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop innovative new products and enhancements to existing products in Userful’s portfolio
- Work closely with other team members in solving problems that deliver real value to customers around the world
- Ensuring that product quality is maintained throughout the design, development and testing process
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues through active participation in design and code reviews
- A deep understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java software development
- GWT, Vert.x and Android development experience are nice to haves
- Be familiar with Git and Linux commands
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- A post-secondary degree or technical diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Background check may be required
Regular work weeks consist of forty hours with flex time, as Userful strives to support a work-life balance. A health benefit plan, gym, friendly corporate environment, connection to the +15 on the second floor, and many other incentives are included for all of our employees
Competitive package comprised of: Salary, stock options, health benefits plan.
We’re Looking Forward to Hearing from You!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Application Developer” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however due to the large volume of applications usually received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Userful Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.