We’ve been having a great time visiting with partners and meeting prospects in Amsterdam at ISE 2017 this week. In conjunction with ISE, we also announced the Userful v.9.0 video wall controller. We have added some new, high-end interactivity features and control tools for AV professionals that are all bundled into our solution at the same great price. If you missed the announcement, here are the key additions:
- The Userful REST API: a powerful set of tools to programmatically interact with Userful’s video wall to allow administrators to trigger playlists, content and zone changes and more. Read more >>
- Preset Switcher: non-admin staff can easily change the zones and content configurations across multiple video walls simultaneously from a single touch on a smartphone or tablet. Watch video >>
- Interactive Viewer: turns any video wall into an interactive one allowing a tablet or phone to act as the keyboard and mouse control for a video wall or a zone within a video wall. Watch video >>
- Support for Ultra Large Video Walls: now you can deploy up to 100 screens from a single PC with Userful, as either video walls and/or digital signage. Watch video >>
These features really extend a video wall's capability, giving users and admins more power and control over how to use their video walls, and it's easy to manage everything through a simple browser interface. Make sure to check out the videos and links to learn about these exciting additions. Or if you're in Amsterdam this week, there's one more day for ISE 2017! Come and visit our partner's booths where they are using Userful for their stunning video wall displays.
Come say hi -- we’ll be at the Integrated Systems Europe 2017 at the RAI in Amsterdam until February 10th:
- PHILIPS SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS, Booth: 10-K136
- BEABLOO, Booth: 8-E360
- WIZE-AV MOUNTING SOLUTIONS, Booth: 14-D120
Learn more about the Userful video wall controller. Want to be up on all the latest updates from Userful? Subscribe to our blog!
Check our blog weekly to keep up to date on announcements, tips, stories, and industry insights.
Comment for this post has been locked by admin.